At 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 sealed bids will be opened and read aloud in the Staff Conference Room, 312 East Third, Lampasas, Texas for following bid:
Coleman Water Line Extension
Bids must be received by the Public Works Secretary prior to the scheduled bid opening time. Bids received after that time will not be considered. Please mark envelope(s) with your bid.
Example: “Sealed Bid Enclosed – “Coleman Water Line Extension”
1. Electronic copies of the Bid Documents may be obtained at no charge upon request. Contact Eckermann Engineering, Inc. at (512) 556-8160 or at to request electronic bid documents. A hard copy of the Bid documents may be obtain at Eckermann Engineering, Inc., 202 Spring Ho Avenue, Lampasas, TX 76550 for $200.00 with checks made payable to Eckermann Engineering, Inc.
2. All qualifying bids will be tabulated and bids will be submitted to the City Council for consideration of award of bid.
3. Bids not meeting specifications will generally not be considered. However, the City reserves the right to waive specifications or irregularities when to do so would be in the best interest of the City. The City also reserves the right to reject any or all bids and proposals.
4. A contract for purchase does not exist until an official Purchase Order is issued by the City.
5. The City may award a bid either to the lowest responsible bidder or to the bidder who
provides goods or services at the best value for the municipality. Loc. Gov. Code 252.043(c)